- How do I sign up for the free trial?
- Visit our free trial sign-up page and create an account using your business email address.
- Is the free trial a good option for me?
The Workable free trial will enable you to explore all the features available in our Standard plan without the need to post a job right away.
If you don’t think you’ll publish a job during the 15-day period, if you already post jobs through another system, or if you want to see more of what Workable can do, then we recommend using sample data.
- What should I do to get the most out of my trial?
- Post a job or explore product via sample data
- Use our sourcing tools
- Review resumes and interact with candidates
- Move candidates through your pipeline and set up phone screens
- Investigate account settings to customize and configure the way that you hire
Check out our complete guide to getting the most out of your trial experience.
- Can I try out all the features?
During the free trial, you can access all the features available in our Standard plan.
- Can I use premium tools during my trial?
Yes! You can utilize Premium tools during your Trial within the following limits:
- 500 Video interview invitations
- 500 Assessment invitations
- 100 SMS conversations
When you convert to a paid subscription, you will have free limited access to premium tools.
- Why wasn’t my job approved for posting?
We’ll always contact you by email if your job can’t be posted. Typically, we review two aspects of your account in order to approve your posts.
- Verification of a credible business presence to prevent fraud
- Adherence to job posting guidelines
Additionally, there are some edge cases like multi-level marketing jobs or posts that do not offer direct employment (e.g., job fair ad) that cannot be approved.
- Do I get free visibility on Indeed for my jobs?
Free visibility on Indeed is available only for our paid customers per their policy. Other partner job boards, as well as features like People Search and AI Recruiter, will provide enough candidates for your trial of our services to be successful.
- What happens when the trial ends?
When your trial’s over, you can purchase one of our plans. To discuss alternative invoicing options, click the option to "Request a call" (on the right of your Plan page), and one of our sales team members will contact you.
If Workable doesn't seem like the right tool for you, go ahead and cancel your subscription (at the bottom of your Plan page). After this, candidate data will be kept intact, but they will be in 'read-only' mode. It will not be possible to interact with candidate profiles.
If you don't cancel your plan, your account will be archived automatically after 30 days. You can come back and activate your account at any time.
- Can I get an extension on my trial?
We understand that sometimes you need a bit of extra time to make a decision. Contact us and we’ll gladly give you some extra time to evaluate our product.
- Can I export my data?
While you can download individual resumes anytime or export the Candidate Breakdown report, our full data export service is available only to paid customers.
- Are there any usage limits during the free trial?
Feel free to use the trial account as if it were a paid plan. We’re happy to see users adopt our software quickly and easily. We monitor features such as resume uploads, AI Recruiter, or mass email actions to make sure spambots do not abuse them. Keep also in mind that: