When you have finished reviewing a candidate's profile and application, and you decide to consider them for the following stages, you will want to move that candidate from the current stage to the next or any other stage of your hiring pipeline. This action is available for all users except Reviewers & External Recruiters.
Before moving candidates to different stages:
- Customize your recruiting pipeline. If candidates move past the ‘Sourced’ and ‘Applied’ stages, it won't be possible to apply a new pipeline to the job.
- Set up automated actions. Although candidates are not notified when they are moved to another stage, this action may trigger a communication. To ensure that no one is left out, it's best to have your automated actions ready before moving the candidate to the following stages.
Selecting the stage
Bulk move to stage
You can move candidates in bulk to a different stage:
- Select all candidates or the checkboxes next to individual's names.
- Click the movement button in the bulk action toolbar that will appear at the bottom of the page.
- Once a candidate is placed in the Disqualified tab you won't be able to move them to a different stage. If you wish to move a disqualified candidate, revert them to Qualified and then move them to a different stage.
- If you are using Hiring Plan, you won't be able to move a candidate to the Hired stage without an open requisition for the job.