🔒Prerequisite: Video Interviews must initially be added to stages when creating or editing a job. Learn more about that process here.
When a candidate reaches a stage with a video interview, a new icon will appear in the toolbar across the top of the candidate’s profile.
- Click the icon to choose the video interview that will be sent to the candidate.
- Once you click Send Video Interview, a note will be added to the candidate timeline and the test will be sent automatically.
Important: It is not possible to cancel or change a video interview once it has been mailed, so make sure that you select the correct interview. If you need to make changes or updates to the video interview, you'll need to log in to the video interview platform you're using and then resend the video interview.
When the results are returned, you will:
- receive an email notification with a link to view the interview on the candidate’s timeline
- see a link on the candidate’s Timeline to view the video
Note for Spark Hire users
If this is your first time sending a Spark Hire interview, you will be prompted to enter your API key. To generate your API key:
- Log in to your Spark Hire account.
- Navigate to your Settings and then Integrations
- Locate Workable and click the option to Integrate.
- Click Activate Integration. Your user API key will be generated. Copy and paste the key into Workable.
Tip: Use our automated actions feature to trigger an invitation when a user moves a candidate to a stage that contains a third-party video interview test.