Connecting your Spark Hire and Workable accounts will enable you to send one-way video interviews to candidates as they move through your hiring pipeline.
When a candidate arrives at an assessment stage, you can send the video request directly through Workable. After the candidate completes the interview, you’ll receive a notification and you and your team can view the video directly from the candidate’s profile in Workable.
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up this integration.
To connect your Workable account with Spark Hire you will need your personal API key from Spark Hire:
- In SparkHire, navigate to your Settings and then Integrations
- Locate Workable and click the option to Integrate
- Your User API Key will be generated and you need to copy or note it
(it's a long string of random letters and numbers)
Next, you'll need to sign in to Workable:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Integrations
- Locate Spark Hire in the list of Video Interview providers and click on it
- Ensure that the on/off switch is set to ON and paste your API key into the field
- Click Update Settings
That’s it! The integration will now be complete. You can disable the connection at any time by flipping the switch to the OFF position.
Important: Other users on your Workable account may be asked to provide their own personal API key when sending out video interviews.
When adding a video interview in the job editor or sending out a video interview, there will be instructions and an API key field that will appear. They should follow the same process in Spark Hire to generate their API key. Users will only need to input their key one time.