Access your full candidate database by clicking the Candidates tab in the top menu or by running a search in the search field.
In the candidate database, you'll be able to find profiles for people who have applied for your jobs (or who have been uploaded/sourced to your account) and run focused searches based on keywords or more filtering options like tags, candidate location, evaluations. You can also operate a variety of bulk actions depending on the job status and your permission.
If you are a Super Admin you will be able to search through all candidates in your account. Non-admin members will see only the candidates who belong to the jobs that they have access to.
The candidate card will include the following information:
- Latest experience and education
- Stage (if disqualified will be shown in red)
- Most recent evaluation score
- Assessment icon (if an assessment is completed)
- Video interview icon (if a video interview is completed)
- Creation date
Click on the candidate tile to open their profile in a new tab. The blue dot next to a candidate's picture indicates that you haven't reviewed the candidate yet.
View for multiple candidates
When candidates are being considered for multiple jobs they have a unique profile for each job. However, in the database, we will display by default the most recent profile (based on the creation date) from the candidate pool that a member can view. With the same logic, if you sort by the oldest creation date we will display the oldest candidacy.
The rest of the profiles will be nested under the 'Also in x other jobs' indication in chronological order. Other candidacies will be listed here even for jobs you are not on the hiring team but in this case, the candidates will not be clickable.
Candidate search, filtering & sorting
Candidates will be by default sorted based on creation date (most recent first) unless you run a keyword search in which case they will be sorted based on relevance. You can change the sorting at your discretion based on your needs.
Before typing your search terms, we will display up to 5 recent searches in case you wish to search for the same term. In order for a term to appear there, you must have clicked on OK/apply after having typed the term. A search is persisted in your browser.
Once you start typing we will display the top 5 search results for quick access.
Click on Search to apply the search term in the candidate database.
You can further narrow down your search by using one or more of the available filters:
- Job (with further subsections): the last active date shown under the jobs is the date a job was last activated i.e. from draft to published or used internally/confidentially, from archived to unarchived.
- Stage: if you have custom pipelines, then available for selection will be the reporting pipeline stages.
- Tags (operation between the selected tags - all, any, none)
- Consideration status (view only qualified or disqualified): if you choose to view only the disqualified candidates the sorting filter will be enriched with two more options.
Under more filters:
- Candidate location: taking into account multiple location sources (e.g. Application form, resume, People search)
- Evaluation score: with the option to show only candidates with an evaluation for their current stage.
- Creation date
A respective tile will appear for each filter. To remove one or more filters click the x on the right of the tile.
You can use one or multiple filters at a time. Note that:
- when two or more different filters are used, only candidates who meet both criteria will show up in the results.
- when two or more options for the same filter are selected (e.g., San Francisco and Krakow for Location filter), candidates who meet either criteria will show up in the results.
Select multiple candidate profiles (across jobs and stages) and perform bulk actions including:
- Send email
- Move to the next stage (the next stage for each candidate might be different)
- Copy to a job
- Move to a job
- Disqualify/revert candidates
- Delete candidates
- Add tags (even if candidates are in archived jobs)
Which actions will be available at the toolbar depends on the user’s role and which actions are enabled based on the filters applied. While Super admins can perform all actions for Standard members this will depend on their role in a job.
For example, a standard member that has the role of the hiring manager in a job, and the role of the reviewer in another job, can perform all actions for candidates that are in the first job case but not for candidates in the second job case.
Click here for a detailed comparison of user permissions and what they can do.
Bulk action status and report
After initiating the bulk action, you will be able to see a quick overview of all your actions, monitor their progress, and view your success rate via a notification widget.
Note: An action that has been completed more than 5 days ago, will be removed from the widget. If you choose to dismiss the widget by closing the tab, you won't have access to the actions that failed.
Depending on the bulk action status you might see up to four statuses listed as:
- Succeeded: if performed on all candidates selected e.g. 100/100
- Failed: if the action couldn’t be performed on any of the selected candidates, due to errors e.g. 0/100
- Partially completed: if performed on some of the selected candidates, due to errors e.g. 90/100
- On hold: if for some of the selected candidates it wasn’t completed and the member has to review and decide how to proceed
View a detailed report for each bulk action by clicking on the View option against each listed action.
In the report you will be able to view:
- The total number of candidates this action was performed against
- The number of candidates successfully completed and list of candidates with a link to each profile
- The number of candidates' actions that failed to be completed or are on-hold, grouped by error with a link to each profile.
What will happen with the anonymized candidates?
The database will work as expected. Anonymized candidates will not be displayed if they are also considered for other jobs or you filter by location (we anonymize the location as well).