- Select all candidates or the checkboxes next to individual's names. If you are in the Pipeline view, you can select the "All" stage or a specific stage in the pipeline (e.g. “Sourced”) containing the candidates you’d like to contact.
- Clickin the bulk action toolbar that will appear at the bottom of the page
- This will open a pop-up form where you can see the messaging tools and compile your text (or choose a template)
⚠️ Candidates always receive individual texts. They are not texted as a group and cannot see each others' numbers, messages, or responses.
Below are the major system checks that happen when sending a mass text message to candidates:
- Candidates are anonymized and can't be contacted (may be applicable for candidates under the "All" stage)
- Candidates no longer exist
- Candidate with invalid phone number
- Candidates without phone number
- Candidates without texting consent
Candidates at risk of receiving a duplicate text message (via the same communication template on a job basis)
Note: The duplicate text message check will only work with templates. We strongly recommend creating and using templates for the most frequent types of communication.
If one or more of these checks fail, the text message won't be sent to the candidate, and it will be shown in the bulk action summary as on-hold or failed to be sent. Click View next to the related action to see the full summary.
👉 Send text messages via automated actions.