Prior to starting employee onboarding, configure your onboarding workflows as an HR Admin. If you wish for the employee to sign documents as part of their onboarding make sure you create the related document templates and add them as "Sign a document" tasks in the onboarding workflow.
- The employee profile should be in draft status
- The employee's start date should be after two days or later from today’s date
- The employee must not be an existing member of the account with the same email (if you are testing with your details make sure you use a different email)
- If the onboarding workflow used to onboard an employee includes a “Sign a document” task, all signers (apart from the employee) included in the document template should have an active (published) employee profile in order to be able to sign documents.
The onboarding process can be started only by HR Admins in two ways:
1. From the employee profile
- Click the Actions menu
- Select Onboard from the available actions
2. From the onboarding dashboard
- Navigate to the Company page and then click the Onboarding tab
- Under the Pending tab, you will see all draft employees pending to be onboarded
- Click Onboard next to the employee you need to start onboarding
💡Use the dashboard to track the progress, edit or stop onboarding for your employees.
👉 Click here to view the full employee onboarding experience. No login is required from employees during the onboarding process.