With an active calendar integration (Google or Microsoft 365 Outlook), you will be able to use our self-scheduling option. Workable will always cross-check your calendar to prevent candidates from scheduling an event when you already have something on your calendar.
When using self-scheduling, the system will check your default interview availability and display it under 'Your personal availability'.
If this is your first time using self-scheduling your default availability will be Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM in your timezone. To edit your default interview availability:
- Navigate to Settings > Your preferences
- Locate the Interview Availability section at the bottom of the page
- Make your changes and then click Save Changes
This availability will be used by default when using a self-schedule link unless you change your availability manually before you send the link. Your coworkers may have different availability.
Ad hoc availability
You may need to modify your availability per case. For example, you may require that candidates for one job only schedule on Monday/Tuesday between 1:00 PM and 4:30 PM, and for another job, they should schedule on Thursday/Friday between 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM. To do so:
- Edit your self-schedule link in the email form before you send it to the candidate
- Update the availability on the spot; this will only impact the specific candidate you are contacting at that time