With a calendar integration (Google or Microsoft 365 Outlook), you can use our self-scheduling option. Workable will always cross-check your calendar to prevent candidates from scheduling an event when you already have something on your calendar.
When using self-scheduling, the system will check your default interview availability and display it under 'Your personal availability'.
If this is your first time using self-scheduling, your default availability will be Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM in your time zone. To edit your default interview availability:
- Navigate to Settings > Your preferences
- Locate the Interview Availability section
- Select/deselect the days you are available for an interview by clicking on them
- Specify the available time slots per day (you can add more than one).
- Within each day, there is an option to Copy to all. When clicked all the available times of the currently visible day will be copied to the rest of the enabled days
- Once ready, click Save Changes
Take the product tour on how to edit your default interview availability. Click the blinking blue beacon to advance to the next step.
This availability will be used by default when using a self-schedule link unless you manually change your availability before sending the link. Your coworkers may have different availability.
Ad hoc availability
You may need to modify your availability per case. For example, you may require that candidates for one job only schedule on Monday/Tuesday between 1:00 PM and 4:30 PM, and for another job, they should schedule on Thursday/Friday between 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM. To do so: