Self-service credit card billing
Once you select the annual plan of your choice and the number of your employees you can choose between the below two billing options:
1. Annual plan - billed annually
With this option, you will pay the annual amount upfront taking advantage of a 20% discount (this will be the default selection).
2. Annual plan - billed monthly
With this option, you will pay the annual amount in 12 monthly installments. Note that this is still an annual commitment so it won't be possible to cancel your plan along the way.
Regardless of the billing option you will select (annually/monthly), you will enter an annual subscription plan meaning that it will be renewed automatically every year. Some days before the automated annual renewal you will receive a notification email from us as a reminder of your upcoming renewal.
To get started with a self-service plan you will be required to:
- Be a Super admin of your Workable account; you will need access to the Plan and Billing information pages
- Enter a business credit card. Especially for monthly billing, you will have to ensure that the card has sufficient funds for every month's transaction. For credit card issues check here.
- Enter your VAT registration number under your Billing information (if requested based on the country you enter)
Transitioning from monthly to annual billing
If you choose the monthly billing and you change your mind along the way, you are able to easily move to annual billing. Just visit your Plan page from the main menu and click 'Change payment cycle' at the bottom of your Plan details.
Once the process is complete all the below will happen:
- Your current monthly subscription will be canceled and you will start fresh with a new billing cycle
- You will get a refund for the remaining billing period (unused days until your next monthly payment)
- If any premium tools have been purchased already, they will be removed and you will have to purchase them again separately, after the activation of the new subscription
- All your existing hiring data will be kept intact
To discuss alternative payment options (manual invoicing, Wire transfer and PayPal) click the option to "Request a call" and one of our sales team members will contact you. This option can be found on the right of your Plan page.