The features available to external recruiters depend on whether or not they are added to your SSO tool. Granting access through your SSO software unlocks all external recruiter functionality and is required to allow them to log in to Workable. However, you can still have them upload candidates to Workable even if they are not added to your SSO tool.
If you have not invited an external recruiter to your SSO tool:
- Add the recruiter to a job in Workable as normal
- They'll receive an email with details about the job and instructions for submitting candidates
- To upload candidates for that job, they can reply to that email with resumes attached. Alternatively, you can share with them the job mailbox to send the resumes there.
If you do invite an external recruiter to your SSO tool:
- Add the recruiter to your account or to jobs as normal
- They can sign in to your Workable account
- They can use available features for uploading and managing candidates