After adding a video interview to a pipeline stage, send a video interview request to candidates in that stage manually or use our automated actions feature to trigger an invitation when a user moves a candidate to a stage that contains a Workable Video interview test.
Sending video interview requests
- Video interview link: Required. This is what candidates click on to go to your video interview welcome page and start the interview. After adding it to the email, click on the placeholder to change the text that will appear. By default, the linked text will be "visit the welcome page".
- Video interview info: Optional. This shows the number of questions and the estimated time needed to complete them. Candidates will see this info on the landing page regardless of its inclusion in the email.
- Due date: Optional. This shows the due date and time. The due date is set automatically based on the video interview setup, but you can click the placeholder to change the due date for the specific candidate you're contacting. Candidates will see the due date on the landing page regardless of its inclusion in the email.
Click the eye icon in the toolbar to preview the email before sending it.
A note with the due date will be added to the candidate’s Timeline. The candidate has until the expiration date to submit their video interview.
By default, the due date is based on the sender's timezone. If the sender is in the UK the due date will expire on the given day at 11:59 PM, UK time.
Important: If the due date passes without the candidate submitting a response, you can send the video interview to them again. Candidates are notified automatically by email when there is 1 day remaining to meet the due date.
Reviewing and evaluating results
The candidate's timeline will update to show when the candidate has visited the landing page and when the candidate starts the interview. When the candidate completes a video interview and the results are returned you will:
- Receive an email notification with a link to view the interview on the candidate’s Timeline.
- View the video replies and evaluate each question separately before writing an overall evaluation for the candidate’s video submission.
If you uploaded any of your own videos as questions for the candidate, you can watch the 'question video' by clicking the camera icon that appears above the candidate's recorded answer.