With Zapier, you can connect Workable to software you might be already using to automate workflows. Zapier supports 100 tools that can be connected to Workable, such as Gmail, MailChimp, Slack, Trello, Google Sheets and many more. It can complete the repetitive tasks for you so that you can focus on the most important things.
In just a few minutes (and no coding skills required!) you can set up Zaps (automations) that will help you streamline your hiring process even more.
With Zapier you can:
- Send customized emails to new candidates as soon as they appear or move from one stage to another in your pipeline
- Send customized rejection emails to candidates that have been disqualified
- Add new candidates to Google Contacts
- Create candidates from Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Send notifications to the hiring team members via email or in Slack
- Create tasks in a project management tool (Trello, Asana, Jira) for new candidates
- Add tags to candidate profiles
To try it out and see other possible automations, sign up to get started!
Zapier has a free plan for core features and a 14-day trial for a plan with premium features.
Note: If when creating candidates from Google Sheets to Workable you get 'Error 422' this means that the candidate was not created because one of the fields provided was invalid (for example, invalid email). To resolve this, just resubmit the candidate with the correct field.