Important: This feature will consume profile views under your quota.
AI Recruiter compiles the key criteria and skills that you've outlined in a job description to find passive candidates who could be a good fit for that job. Combined with People Search, AI Recruiter will automatically generate a list of candidates for you to preview and potentially add to your pipeline.
This feature is available for all users except Reviewers & External Recruiters.
⚠️ Note for Trial accounts: While utilizing our Trial it is required to have at least one published and approved job to use this feature. You can preview passive candidates until you reach your 75 People Search profile limit.
Preview and add passive candidates
When you activate a Published, Internal or Confidential job, AI Recruiter will search for relevant passive candidates that match the job's description and location.
Remove profiles and provide feedback
Declutter your profile list by removing unnecessary profiles.
While you preview passive candidates, you will notice an AI Recruiter section on their profiles, including some highlights and descriptions as to why each candidate matched your job. You may see one or both of the following two labels:
- Competency: Has the right skills and experience to match the job description. All passive candidates will have this label.
- Education: A candidate's educational background matches the education requirement as described in the job description.
Contacting passive candidates
Once you add the passive candidates to your pipeline, contact them individually or in bulk. These candidates have not directly applied for the job, so be sure to introduce yourself, the company, and the job, explain why you're reaching out, and see if they are interested in being considered for the role. Below are some options for your first outreach:
Generate a personalized outreach email with AI
- Use the communication template named 'New job opportunity' (included in the default templates)
- Use the template under this resource page
You can also ask sourced candidates to apply on your careers page (so that they can answer your application questions). You can check more here on how this will be handled in the system (scenario 3 in the table).
Note: If you have GDPR features enabled on your account, candidates that are sourced for jobs in the EU, UK, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland & Liechtenstein will be deleted after 30 days unless you contact them via email through Workable.
- Is it possible to run auto-source via AI Recruiter multiple times on a specific job?
- Yes. In every preview of passive candidates, the system will add any additional profiles that match your job details.
- Can I turn off auto-source via AI recruiter?
- This is not currently available. The feature is optional, and you have the option to select which candidate profiles to include in your pipeline.