To add video interviews to specific stages in the recruiting pipeline, you'll need an account with one of Workable's partner video interview providers. Make sure you first set up a video interview integration with Workable before proceeding.
To add a video interview for a job:
- Create or edit a job and move to the Workflow tab
- Select the stage of the pipeline where you would like to add the video interview. The available stages to choose from are ‘assessment’ types, for example, Phone Screen, Assessment and Interview and they appear on the top of the Workflow section.
- Click on Add video interview
- You’ll see a list of all the interviews available from your chosen video interview software. Select the most appropriate interview for this stage.
- Save your changes
That’s it, the video interview has been set up for this stage! You will now be able to send the video interview to candidates on the stage or use automated actions to trigger it automatically.
Setup for Spark Hire
If this is your first time setting up a Spark Hire interview, you will be prompted to enter your API key.
- In SparkHire, navigate to your Settings and then Integrations
- Locate Workable and click the option to Integrate
- Your User API Key will be generated, and you need to copy or note it
(it's a long string of random letters and numbers)
- Paste the key you copied in Workable
Managing a video interview on a stage
To edit or delete a video interview from a stage:
- Click Edit video interview on the Workflow tab
- Next to the video interview provider, click on the small pencil icon to edit the test used or the trash icon to delete it.
👉 Next steps: Send a video interview to a candidate