🔒Prerequisite: Assessments must initially be added to stages when creating or editing a job. Learn more about that process here.
When a candidate reaches a stage with an assessment, a new icon will appear in the toolbar across the top of the candidate’s profile.
- Click on the icon to send the test that has been set up for this stage of your pipeline.
- You'll be asked to confirm and a note will be added to the candidate timeline. The test will be sent right away.
When the results are returned, you will:
- receive an email notification with a link to view the results on the candidate’s timeline
- see a link on the candidate’s Timeline to view the results on the external provider’s site
- see the results on the candidate’s timeline in Workable
In this example, the results of a Devskiller test appear in the timeline, complete with scores for each section. A link to view the report in your assessment provider's account is also included at the bottom of the report.
Tip: Use our automated actions feature to trigger an invitation when a user moves a candidate to a stage that contains a third-party assessment test.