Devskiller is a developer screening and online interview platform powered by RealLifeTesting™ methodology. The tool helps you find developers with the right skill set, shortening significantly your time to hire.
Through this integration, you can send Devskiller assessment tests to candidates via Workable and receive the results on the candidate's timeline in Workable:
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up integrations.
To set the integration up, start by signing in to your Devskiller account to retrieve the API key:
- In Devskiller, click on Settings in the upper right and navigate to Integrations
- Under "Workable" click on Generate API Key
- An API key (a very long string of letters and numbers) will appear in a text box
- Copy the API key in full
Next, sign in to Workable:
- Click your user icon in the upper right and select Integrations
- Locate Devskiller in the list of Assessment Providers and click on it
- Paste the API key into the field that appears and click Update Settings
That's it! The connection will be complete and you'll be able to start sending out assessment tests.
You can now add Devskiller assessments to relevant pipeline stages in the Assessments tab during the job creation process.
When you send an assessment you can view the results directly in Workable.