Occasionally, candidates apply for one job but are better suited to another position. When this happens, you can copy or move a candidate to another position.
👤 All access and standard access users on your account will be able to move/copy candidates to jobs they assigned to the hiring team.
Copying a candidate means that:
- There will be multiple profiles for the candidate in Workable: one associated with each job where the candidate is being considered.
- The candidate's profile history will not be transferred to the new job. So for example comments, referrals, message communication or any files included in the original profile will not be copied.
Your hiring teams can leave comments and evaluations independently on these profiles.
Moving a candidate means that:
- You are removing them from the pipeline of one job and placing them in the pipeline of another.
- The candidate's profile history will be transferred to the new job.
To copy or move a candidate:
- Click the More actions button in the toolbar found at the top of every candidate profile
- Select Copy Candidate
- A menu will appear where you can choose (or search for) the job that the candidate should copy or move to and then select the specific stage.
Copy/Move in Bulk
To copy or move multiple candidates at once:
- Select the checkboxes next to their names in the Qualified (or Disqualified) list
- Under the Bulk Actions menu click Copy to job
- The same menu will appear where you can choose (or search for) the job that the candidate should copy or move to and then select the specific stage.
Copy candidates across accounts
If you are a member of multiple Workable accounts, you can only copy candidates across accounts (individually or in bulk) by selecting the target account at the top of the menu.❗Moving candidates across accounts is not supported.