To see your reports, log in to Workable and access the Reports page via the pie chart icon in the menu bar at the top of the page.
Use the Time to Hire report to view the time taken to fill a job and the time from application to successful hire.
The data is displayed in table form. This report shows details at a job and candidate level, providing more meaningful data for jobs that are open continuously.
Filtering the report by a certain date will show you the candidates that have been hired within that time range.
Once the date has been set, you can view for each candidate:
- Job: the job the candidate has been hired for
- Department: the department in which the job is located
- Activated: the date the job was activated (published or opened internally)
- Hired: the name of the candidate hired—and on hover, the actual hire date (see example above)
- Time to fill: the number of days from job activation to the time the candidate was hired
- Time to hire: number of days from the first engagement with a candidate to the day the candidate was hired.
Arrange the data in ascending or descending order by selecting the arrow at the top of each column.
Figures in green show the shortest time to hire, and figures in red the longest.
Data still doesn't look right? Make sure the correct filters are applied. Keep in mind that in this specific report, the time filter is based on the date the candidate was hired.