Key info: All candidate sources grouped into categories
Data filter: Includes data based on the date the candidates were created (sourced or applied)
Update frequency: Every 6 hours
To access the report, click the pie chart icon in the navigation bar to visit the Reports page. Use the drop-down options to filter the report and specify the desired timeframe. If you export the report, you can expect to receive the file by email within a few moments.
Hover over segments of graphs to see more details. Scroll down the page to view the data in a table. Sort the table in ascending or descending order by clicking the column titles.
❗The Views column is only visible when the time filter is set to all time, as timestamps for application form views are not tracked.
The sources for this report are broken down into the following segments:
- Internal applications: all coworkers who submitted an internal application
- Job Boards: all candidates that have entered the pipeline via a known job board
- Company Marketing (Career Site): all candidates that have entered the pipeline via your company's website career page
- Referrals: all candidates who have been referred by your internal teams
- Recruiters: all candidates who have been sourced by an external recruiter listed in your Workable account
Sourced: all candidates that have been added via:
- Our sourcing tools (People Search, AI Recruiter, Resurface)
- Uploaded by team members manually or via the job mailbox
- Copied from another job
- One or more of our sourcing partners
Other: candidates that have arrived via an alternative route not listed above:
- Custom candidate sources with a UTM link
- Unknown sources where Workable was not able to track the original source for the application
Note: A source marked as ‘Unknown’ is often associated with:
- QR codes, mobile job sharing, and in general, anything that the candidate may be doing that is unconventional, such as visiting an http link from an https website, opening a link in a new tab, opening a link from a bookmark, a chat application such as Slack or using an incognito tab.
- The use of the job mailbox; either candidates applying via the job mailbox or you forward resumes to the mailbox (e.g. from another board).
To learn more about candidate sources, visit: Tracking candidate sources