If there is additional information you need from your Workable reports, there are a few options you can consider to get the data you need.
Export and filter Workable reports
Leverage an Analytics Partner (Eqtble)
Eqtble is a people analytics platform that instantly delivers curated insights from across your people tools. Eqtble connects to your existing HR systems and provides actionable insights with curated analytics. Companies use Eqtble to understand their DEI, engagement, attrition, and hiring.
With the integration, your Workable data will be synced to Eqtble where you can set, track, and analyze your goals via custom reports. Learn how to integrate Workable + Eqtble.
💡Through an exclusive offer for Workable customers, enjoy free reporting for 12 months (a $9,000/year value). Claim the offer and set up your free account now!
BI Data Link
Workable can provide direct access to your raw recruiting data via Business Intelligence data link services to create reports and dashboards in your preferred Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Chartio, Periscope, and Tibco.
Custom reports via Professional Services
To access custom reports, you will need to have a Google-managed account as they will be shared via Google Sheets or Google Data Studio. Custom reports can be either a one-time request or updated on a daily basis.
Advanced Reporting Package
This package is a predefined set of reports in Google Data Studio (plus any additional report(s) that you wish to include) with options for advanced filtering and charts.
You can see below each report included in the package together with the most common use cases:
|Report||What does it measure?||Common Use Case|
|Account Review||Dashboard view of your account history; number of candidates received, top/bottom 10 active jobs, oldest active jobs and active jobs per month.||
● Get a snapshot of your hiring activity since joining Workable.
● Review Hiring trends over the course of your Workable
|Candidate Breakdown||Information about all candidates in your pipelines||● View Creation time of candidates.
● Filter candidates based on the tags you have used.
|Activity Report||Breakdown of all account ‘Activity’ (last 10,000) by ‘Member’ and ‘Candidate’.||● Review frequency of activity type by ‘Member’ and when it
● Use the chart to view jobs with most and least activity.
|Hiring Plan||Information on requisitions that have been ‘Reserved’ or ‘Filled’.||● View the list of Filled and Reserved Requisitions by Req Owner, and Req Open Date.
● View the list of Req owners assigned to each req
● View Salary offered.
● Obtain Filled/Hired date for filled requisitions.
|Candidate Sources||Overview of your candidates sources, grouped into the following categories: Sourced, Referrals, Recruiters, Other, Job Boards, Internal Applications and Company Marketing.||
● Identify your top applicant/hire sources.
|Time to Hire||Time to fill = Time taken to fill a job from the day requisition was marked
as ‘Open’, until the day it was ‘Filled’.
Time to Hire = Time from first candidate engagement to day they were
moved to ‘Hired’ stage.
|● View the number of hires in a given period.
● View the Time to Hire and Time to fill for each Hired candidate.
● Monitor Recruiter/Hiring Manager KPIs by tracking their "Time to Hire" and "Time to Fill" performance.
● View ‘Job Activation’ date.
|Productivity Breakdown||Activity of your Hiring Team and ‘Actions’ taken by your account
|● Track the most common activities in your account and by each member.
● Identify the most ‘active’ members.
● Monitor how many Calls, Interviews and Evaluations each
Member executed in a given period of time.
||Overview of the number of candidates who reach and move through
each stage of your pipeline.
|● View pass through rates of candidates at the account or job
● View the productivity of the member against the total
candidates in the stage.
● Use the chart to view the status of the top 10 stages, with the most candidates.
|Hiring Plan Calendar||Overview of your planned Requisitions, against yearly timelines,
segmented into quarters.
|● Easily view the planned hires over the course of the year.
● Present hiring plan to CHRO’s/CFO’s/ Execs.
● Use for new hire planning with internal teams.
|EEOC||Candidate responses to the EEO/OFCCP applicant surveys (only for US
|● Monitor your candidate demographics, against status and disqualification reasons.
● Pie charts help you visualize your application distribution based on Gender and Race.
|Active Jobs + Offers||Overview of Active jobs, and their published dates. Chart visualising
Offers Accepted/Rejected by month.
|● Identify the number of ‘Active’ job in a selected time period
● User the chart to understand your Offer Acceptance to Offer
|Slipping Candidates||Candidates that require your attention or are awaiting action from your
|● Easily identify any candidates that may have been overlooked,
but have been awaiting a response.
● Use the Pie charts to view the jobs and stages that need your