Workable integrates with a broad range of free and paid job boards and social media sites: Over 200 in total worldwide. This means that posting your job to multiple job boards is fast, hassle-free, and effective.
Instead of logging in and out of every system to attract the biggest audience, you can post to available job boards with a single submission. To view the available job boards for your job location and select the ones you'd like to post navigate to the Find Candidates section.
Click on the Free and Premium job board tiles respectively.
You can find a few of the job boards that Workable integrates with below.
Free job boards available via Workable
- Glassdoor (via Indeed)
- Google for Jobs
- Indeed Organic Listings
- Job Is Job
- LinkedIn Limited Listings
Paid job boards available via Workable
- Adzuna - “The best place to start looking for a job. Adzuna searches thousands of websites so you don’t have to and brings together millions of ads so you can find every job, everywhere.”
- CareerBuilder - “The global leader in human capital solutions, CareerBuilder helps match the right talent with the right opportunity more often than any other site.”
- Careerjet - Careerjet is the job search engine with the largest international footprint currently operating in 94 countries and 34 languages. They reach a diverse and highly active set of job seekers on mobile and web. Employers can find relevant candidates in every sector and every level of experience through targeted ad placement on the Careerjet network.
- Caterer - Caterer.com is the biggest and best hospitality job site. Whether you’re looking for a pub job or cruise ship work, Caterer.com has the largest selection right at your fingertips.
- Coroflot - Coroflot is the leading employment and community site focused on the creative industries and creative professionals. Its robust job board covers a wide range of disciplines and a constantly growing user base makes Coroflot the ideal creative recruitment solution for forward-thinking companies of all sizes, across all industries.
- CV-Library - CV-Library is one of the UK’s leading job boards, boasting the largest independent CV database of over 13 million CVs, and expanding by 198,000 new CVs every month. Their multi-award winning platform attracts over 4.3 million unique site visitors every month, making a total of 3 million job applications.
- Dice (USA) - “Source millions of technology professionals from a single site. Get unmatched visibility with replaceable job postings on Dice.com and within 3,000+ other sites in our cross-posting network.” Use your Recruiter Account or purchase an ad to post a job direct from Workable.
- Dribbble - Dribbble is a vibrant, invitation-based community of designers where members can show work, build a following, discover peers and find inspiration – which makes it an ideal place for hirers and designers to find each other for jobs and projects.
- Indeed & Glassdoor - In addition to receiving free organic search listings on Indeed and Glassdoor, we offer the ability to sponsor a job listing. This will display as a premium placement and is ideal for positions that have been open for a while and need a boost, or roles where a high level of applicants are required. Indeed and Glassdoor are operated by the same company. A post on Indeed is automatically made available on Glassdoor.
- LinkedIn - You can connect your LinkedIn Recruiter account to use your LinkedIn job slots.
- Monster - “The worldwide leader in connecting people to job opportunities. With a strong brand and global presence, Monster helps companies find talent both locally and internationally.” Post your position to the Monster job board network, or connect your existing Monster account.
- Nexxt (formerly Beyond) - “Comprised of thousands of niche career sites and specialized talent communities, Beyond is a powerful network. Targeted distribution and email alerts attract highly qualified candidates.”
- Reed - "In 1995, reed.co.uk became the first recruitment website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK. Since then, reed.co.uk has branched out to become the UK's #1 job site, featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers, leading recruitment agencies and consultants from REED's network of 350 offices across the UK, and around the world. Each month, more than 7 million job seekers turn to reed.co.uk in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day."
- Resume-Library - Search millions of active U.S. candidates and post your jobs across a huge partner network of 100+ job sites with Resume-Library.
- Seek - Workable users in selected geographic locations will be able to connect an existing Seek account to Workable, and post positions directly to Seek.
- Skywalker.gr - Skywalker has been one of the premier job posting sites in Greece since 1999. The only Greek platform matching the needs of businesses and employees, it receives in excess of 40,000 daily visits.
- TopUSAJobs.com - TopUSAJobs.com is the original pay‐per-click job search engine designed to drive targeted job seeker traffic to its clients’ career centers.
- Totaljobs - Hire smarter and faster: Totaljobs attracts job seekers from all sectors and regions of the UK through investing in product development, unparalleled content, tailored and targeted email campaigns and search excellence. This year, 24% of visits to Totaljobs resulted in an application.
- WeWorkRemotely - "We Work Remotely is the largest remote work community in the world. With over 2.5M monthly visitors, WWR is the #1 destination to find and list incredible remote jobs."
- ZipRecruiter - “ZipRecruiter postings provide the best way to get more exposure, higher engagement and better placement for your job posts. ZipRecruiter allows you to reach millions of relevant candidates across multiple relevant channels with one click.”