Workable integrates with a broad range of free and paid job boards and social media sites: Over 200 in total. This means that posting your job to multiple job boards is fast, hassle free, and effective.
Instead of logging in and out of every system to attract the biggest audience you can post everywhere with a single submission. Select the job boards that you'd like to post to when creating or editing a job in Workable.
In addition to the job boards listed below Workable creates a mailbox and shortlink for each job you publish. These shortlinks enable you to easily post jobs to local or niche boards.
You can find a few of the job boards that Workable integrates with below.
Free job boards available via Workable
- Facebook Free Listings
- Google for Jobs
- Indeed Organic Listings
- Job Inventory
- Job Is Job
- Job Rapido
- LinkedIn Limited Listings
Paid job boards available via Workable
- Adzuna - “The best place to start looking for a job. Adzuna searches thousands of websites so you don’t have to and brings together millions of ads so you can find every job, everywhere.”
- Big4 - Big4 is the global social network for Big Four alumni (Accenture, Bearing Point, Capgemini, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers).
- CareerBuilder - “The global leader in human capital solutions, CareerBuilder helps match the right talent with the right opportunity more often than any other site.”
- Careerjet - Careerjet is the job search engine with the largest international footprint currently operating in 94 countries and 34 languages. They reach a diverse and highly active set of job seekers on mobile and web. Employers can find relevant candidates in every sector and every level of experience through targeted ad placement on the Careerjet network.
- Caterer - Caterer.com is the biggest and best hospitality job site. Whether you’re looking for a pub job or cruise ship work, Caterer.com has the largest selection right at your fingertips.
- Coroflot - Coroflot is the leading employment and community site focused on the creative industries and creative professionals. Its robust job board covers a wide range of disciplines and a constantly growing user base makes Coroflot the ideal creative recruitment solution for forward thinking companies of all sizes, across all industries.
- Dice (UK) - “Dice is a leading tech career site in the UK and Germany. Dice quickly delivers the opportunities, insights and connections technology professionals and employers need to move forward.”
- Dice (USA) - “Source millions of technology professionals from a single site. Get unmatched visibility with replaceable job postings on Dice.com and within 3,000+ other sites in our cross-posting network.” Use your Recruiter Account or purchase an ad to post a job direct from Workable.
- Dribbble - Dribbble is a vibrant, invitation-based community of designers where members can show work, build a following, discover peers and find inspiration – which makes it an ideal place for hirers and designers to find each other for jobs and projects.
- EmpleosAmigo.com - EmpleosAmigo.com is a 100% Hispanic-owned site committed to empowering Hispanics so that they can follow their passions and develop skills doing something they love, which is the path to professional success and personal happiness.
- Glassceiling.com - GlassCeiling.com is being built to become a key resource for women determined to succeed in business. Whether you’re starting out or rising up, reached the ceiling or smashed through it, this is where you’ll make connections for your next step.
- Glassdoor Premium - “Glassdoor is the world’s most transparent jobs and recruiting marketplace, that is changing the way people find jobs, and companies recruit top talent. Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love.”
- Hire A Hero - Hire A Hero is a nationwide job board in the US that is niche to all Veterans from all branches of the military.
- Indeed - In addition to receiving free organic search listings on Indeed, we offer the ability to sponsor a job listing. This will display as a premium placement and is ideal for positions that have been open for a while and need a boost, or roles where high level of applicants are required.
- Juju - Juju is a job search engine for the US and Canada. On Juju you can find jobs from all over the internet: employment agencies, recruiters, career portals and more.
- LinkedIn - Connect your LinkedIn Recruiter account to use job slots purchased directly from LinkedIn.
- Monster - “The worldwide leader in connecting people to job opportunities. With a strong brand and global presence, Monster helps companies find talent both locally and internationally.” Post your position to the Monster job board network, or connect your existing Monster account.
- Nexxt, (formerly Beyond) - “Comprised of thousands of niche career sites and specialized talent communities, Beyond is a powerful network. Targeted distribution and email alerts attract highly qualified candidates.”
- Reed, "In 1995, reed.co.uk became the first recruitment website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK. Since then, reed.co.uk has branched out to become the UK's #1 job site, featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers, leading recruitment agencies and consultants from REED's network of 350 offices across the UK, and around the world. Each month, more than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day."
- Seek - Workable users in selected geographic locations will be able to connect an existing Seek account to Workable, and post positions directly to Seek.
- Skywalker.gr - Skywalker has been one of the premier job posting sites in Greece since 1999. The only Greek platform matching the needs of businesses and employees, it receives in excess of 40,000 daily visits.
- Snagajob - With over 65 million members and one million new members every 35 days, Snagajob is America’s largest hourly employment network for job seekers and employers.
- Stack Overflow - “Stack Overflow is the largest online community for programmers to learn, share their knowledge, and advance their careers. Developers trust Stack Overflow to help solve coding problems and turn to Stack Overflow Careers to find job opportunities.”
- TopUSAJobs.com - TopUSAJobs.com is the original pay‐per-click job search engine designed to drive targeted job seeker traffic to its clients’ career centers.
- TotalJobs - Hire smarter and faster: Totaljobs attracts jobseekers from all sectors and regions of the UK through investing into product development, unparalleled content, tailored and targeted email campaigns and search excellence. This year, 24% of visits to Totaljobs resulted in an application.
- ZipRecruiter - “ZipRecruiter postings provide the best way to get more exposure, higher engagement and better placement for your job posts. ZipRecruiter allows you to reach millions of relevant candidates across multiple relevant channels with one click.”