Premium / sponsored posts on Indeed operate based on a pay per click budget. Instead of purchasing sponsorship for the post for a specific time period, you'll choose a budget for the post. A portion of the budget is used up each time someone clicks on your post to view it. When the budget is used up the post will no longer be sponsored.
Articles in this section
- Job board posting guidelines
- Advertising jobs on social media
- Connecting your LinkedIn Company Page to Workable
- Campaigns overview
- Customizing the social media sharing image
- How do I know when my job is live on job boards?
- Why is my job 'in review'?
- Integrating with Indeed for sponsored posts
- What is an Indeed Pay Per Click (PPC) budget?
- How do I connect a premium LinkedIn post to Workable?