Account administrators can create jobs that are hidden from regular account users. Confidential jobs can only be seen and accessed by admins and members which you have added to the hiring team. You are not able to advertise confidential jobs.
- Can seen by all admins
- Are not visible by regular account members unless they are added to the hiring team
- Are not visible on job boards or careers pages
- Have all the applicant tracking features available (e.g. comments, emails, event schedules, moving candidates through the pipeline)
- Can accept candidates via manual upload or the job mailbox
- Count as one of the active job slots in your Workable subscription plan
You might use a job confidentially if you're replacing someone who has access to your Workable account or if you're recruiting for an opening that hasn't been announced to the company yet.
When you create a job through Workable, you’ll see the button to ‘Publish’ it at the top right of the page. If you’re an admin you’ll see that the button has an arrow. Click the arrow to reveal the options and select 'Use Confidentially'. Once you’ve made the choice, you can move on to the hiring team or external recruiter step.