You can add a company signer to offer letters who will be requested to sign the contract/offer before it’s sent to the candidate. Company signers must be in the job's hiring team as Hiring Managers and above.
Here are the steps to follow and some information to keep in mind:
- Make sure the [company_signature] variable is included in your offer document. If needed, you can add it more than once, and the signer's signature will appear anywhere the variable is used. Once added to the document, the offer letter settings will request you to assign a signatory (this is mandatory).
- If you add multiple signatories, all of them will be notified to sign, but if one of them signs the document, it will be sent to the candidate. If you set a group of users (e.g. "Hiring Managers"), one specific hiring manager for that job will be selected at the time that an offer is sent to a candidate. Ultimately, only one person will provide a signature.
- While creating your offer, you will be notified if the signatory is not part of this job's hiring team and will be requested to add them. Please make sure you add them to the job as Hiring Managers and above.
- As the last step in the approval process, the signatory will be notified with an in-app and email notification to sign the offer letter via Dropbox Sign (formerly HelloSign) before it is sent to the candidate.
- If the signatory is also an approver of your flow, they will first be requested to approve the offer and then sign it.
👉 Learn more about e-signature offer approval workflows.