- Why can't I see the option “User that performs the action” as a sender?
While choosing the sender of an automation, the option “User that performs the action” will not be available for the below automation templates:
- Self-schedule: we only display members who have connected their calendars
- Third-party Video Interviews & Assessments
- Some hiring managers are not visible in the sender dropdown when setting up a self-schedule automation.
- In order for a user to be the sender of a self-schedule automation they must have connected their Google or Outlook calendar. Once they do that their name will appear under the user dropdown.
- Where can I find and fix a failed automation?
- If we notice an issue with one of your created automation (both account level or candidate level reasons) you will receive an email notification. To locate the failed automation and see what went wrong go to the Activity Stream and filter with Automated Actions> Failed. The issue will be displayed in the yellow box.
For account-level issues that can be resolved by updating the automation (eg. issues with templates), you will also be able to see the specific errors on the Automated actions page.
❗Failed automated actions won’t be re-sent automatically after the issue is resolved. In this case. As a workaround, you can:
- Send it manually via a bulk action
- Move the candidates in bulk back to the previous stage and move them again into the stage with the automation in order to re-trigger it
- Why are auto-disqualified candidates not receiving automated rejection emails?
- In order to enable this functionality, ensure that you enable the setting to include disqualified candidates by application answers, after you have chosen the Applied stage for your disqualification automation.
- My automation is working for some jobs but not for all jobs.
If you have multiple pipelines, you must select stages for each pipeline. For example, you will need to select the Phone Screen stage for a Mid level pipeline and the Phone Screen stage for an Intern pipeline separately.
- My automation is not working for candidates I add directly to stages.
- For automations that trigger when moving a candidate to a certain stage (Automations: message, Self schedule, Video Interview, Assessment), the candidate should be moved from another stage of the same job to a stage where an automation is set up. An automation won't trigger in the following scenarios:
- If you upload a candidate straight into the stage associated with an automation
- If you move a candidate from the Talent pool straight into the stage associated with an automation