You may wish to unfill and reopen a filled or reserved requisition, for example, if the candidate has withdrawn. Follow the below steps depending on whether the requisition is associated with an offer letter or not.
Req associated with an offer:
Canceling an offer associated with a requisition will reopen the reserved or filled requisition. For filled requisitions, all requisition fields (e.g., salary) will be reset when the requisition is opened.
- Navigate to the Offer tab in the candidate profile
- Click Cancel offer in the colored offer status box
Req not associated with an offer:
- Move the hired candidate back to the Offer stage (if the requisition is filled)
- Disqualify the candidate in the Offer stage. The requisition will automatically revert to the Open status and can be filled with a different candidate.
If you need to update the start date or salary details for a filled requisition, follow the steps above plus:
- Requalify the candidate
- Move the candidate to the Hired stage, select the existing requisition, and enter the new salary and start date info