Use the Workable mobile app to easily manage your hiring on the go. The mobile dashboard enables you to quickly see the candidates that need your attention.
Check upcoming events, evaluate candidates and check hiring progress. Access these options from the main dashboard:
- Search: In the search bar, look up jobs, candidates, skills and resume details.
- Next up: See upcoming interviews that you're a part of. Tap an event to see more details and access the candidate's profile.
- Jobs: Tap a single job or "View all" to see all the jobs for which you are on the hiring team. You'll be able to see the stages and candidates just like on the desktop site. Users with job creation permission will be able to create new jobs (Admins and standard access members).
- If you are not collaborating in any active job start by clicking Create a new job
- If you are collaborating in at least one active job the same button will appear within the job list
- Candidates: View a list of new, unread or recently viewed candidates. New candidates have applied in the last few days, whereas unread candidates may have applied any time, but have not been viewed yet.
- Navigation menu: Use the buttons at the bottom of the screen to return to the dashboard or access other tools like the Inbox, which contains action items and notifications.
If you have enabled our onboard & manage features you will be able to see an additional option for Employees in the bottom navigation bar (iOS) or the left drawer menu (Android).
Through this option, you will be able to view the company directory, search/filter employees, approve/reject profile updates and sign documents on the go.
👉 For a detailed list of actions available on mobile apps, click here.