You must be a Super Admin in Workable to enable integrations.
Enable this integration to use your eMedCareers job slots when publishing jobs through Workable.
To set up the integration, start by logging in to your Workable account:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Integrations
- Locate eMedCareers in the list of Job board integrations and click on it
- Enter your eMedCareers username and password
- Enter an email address and name of someone at your company who can be contacted if there are any posting issues
Note: If provided, the contact details will be included in the job post and visible to candidates.
- Set the duration for which your jobs should be live on eMedCareers
- Click Update Settings
That's it! You'll now be able to use eMedCareers job slots for your jobs in Workable.
Posting your jobs to eMedCareers from Workable
Click on the Find Candidates button on the jobs dashboard, select Premium Job Boards, locate eMedCareers and choose Use recruiter account on it to confirm that you want to use a job slot for that job.
Once published, you can edit your job’s details by clicking the cogwheel button on the card and add further details or edit the available information to target your job more effectively for this board.
Note: The Industry or Function fields in the job description must be set to one of the following options in order to post to eMedCareers.
- Alternative Medicine
- Hospital and healthcare
- Medical Devices
- Medical Practice
- Mental Healthcare
- Health Care Provider