You must be a Super Admin in Workable to enable integrations.
Integrate Workable and Reed to use your prepaid Reed job credits to post jobs directly via Workable
To get started, sign in to Workable:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Integrations.
- In the list of integrations locate the Job Boards section and click on Reed.
- You'll be prompted to enter your Username and Posting Key.
The Username is the email address you use to sign in to your Reed account.
The Posting Key is generated in the Account Settings section of Reed:
- Navigate to your Reed account settings and locate the API Access section
- Click the button to "Get my posting key". The Posting Key will be generated; it's a long string of letters and numbers.
- Copy the key and add it to the field in Workable.
In Workable click Update Settings to save your Username and Posting Key:
That's it! Your accounts will now be integrated.
Posting your jobs to Reed from Workable
To post to Reed, navigate to the Find Candidates tab for a relevant job and click on Premium Job Boards. Reed will appear among the available options. Select "Use recruiter account" on it to confirm that you want to use a job slot for that job:
Once published, you can edit your job’s details by clicking the cogwheel button on the card and add further details or edit the available information to target your job more effectively for this board.