Post to LinkedIn for free using Workable and connect the job post to your organization's LinkedIn Company Page for greater candidate engagement.
Perform this one-time setup to have your published Workable jobs automatically added to your LinkedIn Company Page. Only one user needs to complete this process one time. The first time you publish a job on LinkedIn you will be prompted to enter your LinkedIn Company ID.
Locate your LinkedIn Company ID
- Sign in to LinkedIn
- Search for your company
- On your LinkedIn company page, select Jobs
- In the list of jobs, locate the "See all jobs" link and click it
- On the view of all jobs, the Company ID will be included in the URL
The Company ID is the number in the URL following "C=". In this example, the Company ID is 2666416: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?f_C=2666416&locationId=OTHERS.worldwide
You will need to copy the number only.
Add the Company ID to Workable
- Paste the Company ID into the field when prompted during job publication from the Find Candidates section
- Click your user icon in the upper right and select Integrations
- Locate LinkedIn in the list of Integrations and click on it
- Paste the Company ID into the field and save the change
That's it! Jobs that are published through Workable will automatically be attached to your Company Page.