To set this up:
- Sign in to your Azure portal as an admin: https://portal.azure.com
- On the left navigation panel, click on the Azure Active Directory icon
- Navigate to Enterprise applications. Then go to All applications. Click the New application button.
- In the search box, type Workable and click on it. Click on Add on the right side of the page. You will need to wait a few minutes until the process is complete.
- On the Workable application integration page, select Single sign-on and choose SAML as the single sign-on method.
- On the setup page that appears, click on the pencil icon at the top right to edit the Basic SAML Configuration.
- Your Workable point of contact will have provided you with the links you need to input. Fill out the links in the relevant fields as provided and the [subdomain] has to be replaced with your company's subdomain. Click Save when you are done on the top left corner of the page.
- Click on the Download link next to the Certificate (Base 64) and copy the Login URL, Azure AD Identifier and Logout URL link to provide to your Workable point of contact.
- In the Set up Workable section, copy the appropriate URL(s) and send them to your Workable point of contact. You should send the below:
- Certificate (Base64) file
- Login URL
- Azure AD Identifier
- Logout URL
We’ll finalize the setup process on our end and notify you when everything is live.
In your Azure account, you’ll need to add the Workable app to users in order to give them access to Workable.
Our users are displayed with their email address instead of their full name. Is there a way to make this work properly?
This should be cross-checked against the configuration at your IDP side. Specifically:
1. You have to edit the "Attributes & Claims" and modify the Claim name with the following values:
2. No namespace should be configured in the claim. Thus, you should edit each claim and verify that there is no namespace defined.
This change will take effect for new users only. Existing users should update their full name manually in their Profile.