Important: Before proceeding with these steps, the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect (RSC) feature must be enabled by an administrator on your Workable account. Only one Admin needs to enable it for everyone on your account to be able to take advantage of the integration.
If an administrator on your account has already enabled Recruiter System Connect, you may need to connect your personal LinkedIn Recruiter account with Workable to use RSC yourself.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Apps
- Locate LinkedIn in the list of job board integrations and click on it
- If there is a need to connect your personal LinkedIn Recruiter account, you will see the below message under the 'Additional Integrations from LinkedIn' section
- Once you click the link to connect your personal Recruiter account, you will be redirected to a LinkedIn sign-in page
- Sign in with your LinkedIn credentials
- Once this is complete, refresh your page, and the message will disappear
That's it! You will now be able to use the integration. To export candidates from LinkedIn to a Workable job, you must be a member of the hiring team for that job in Workable.