An Employer Response Badge is an icon that shows up on jobs in Indeed search results. It lets the job seeker know that you as an employer are highly engaged and committed to responding to applications from job seekers. It is a valuable insight for job seekers as they decide which jobs to apply to.
To qualify for this badge you will need to:
- Ensure you are sharing Disposition Data with Indeed
- Ensure you update the status of 50%+ of your Indeed applications within Workable within the last 30 consecutive days. The standardized statuses that count towards the badge are: Contacted, Interviewed, Offered, Hired, Rejected.
- Have an Indeed account with a claimed source
What's the look-back period for application status updates?
- The look-back period for application status updates is 30 days.
- What countries are eligible for the badge?
- All markets are eligible for the badge.