The no-reply sender option is available only when using automated actions to send emails via the "thank you", "disqualification" or "message" automation templates.
When you create an automation and you select the "no reply" option together with the sender, the following will apply to the email that is sent:
- Shows your company as the sender
- Sent from the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- If candidates do reply they are automatically notified that replies are not seen by anyone
- It is not possible to access replies
The sender will still become a follower of the candidate even for no-reply emails.
- No-reply automations cannot be set up for text messages, video interviews, assessments and self schedule links.
- A user must still be selected when enabling the "No-reply" email option.
- No-reply emails will be sent to anonymized candidates, with their body obfuscated on the timeline and activity stream.