Interview kits are lists of questions or topics a hiring team uses to evaluate candidates at a specific stage. For example: The questions that your company asks during a phone screen.
To print an interview kit (a scorecard not filled yet):
- Navigate to your agenda by clicking the calendar icon at the top of Workable
- Locate the event for which you are evaluating the candidate and click View scorecard
- Select Print this scorecard on the upper right
Remember that any notes you take on paper should be transposed manually into Workable to save them as an evaluation on the candidate's profile.
Filled in scorecard
You can print filled-in scorecards via your web browser. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Click View Scorecard (or View overall scorecard) to open the side drawer with the scorecard. By default, all the questions are expanded and if you collapse some questions, it will affect the print result.
- Click on the print functionality of your web browser.
- Here, you will see a preview of your scorecard. You can configure the layout and if you want to print or save it as PDF. Any questions that have been collapsed will be shown as such in the printout.