After adding a set of assessments to a pipeline stage, send an assessment invitation to candidates in that stage by clicking the assessment icon at the top of their profile. Alternatively, use our automated actions feature, to trigger an invitation when a user moves a candidate to a stage that contains a Workable Assessment test.
An email form will appear. Customize the message as needed. You must include the "assessment_info" placeholder in the email. This is what candidates click on to go to your landing page and start the interview.
- Assessment link: Required. After adding it to the email, click on the green placeholder to change the text that will appear. By default the linked text will be "assessment link".
- Assessment info: Click to shows the assessments you have set up for that stage that will automatically be selected to be included in the invitation. Disable specific tests if necessary (for example, if the candidate completed 2 of the tests and you wish to only resend the third test). The candidate will the names of the selected assessments and the expected duration needed to complete them.
- Due date: This shows the due date and time. The due date is set automatically based on the assessment setup, but you can click the placeholder to change the due date for the specific candidate you're contacting. Candidates will see the due date on the landing page regardless of its inclusion in the email.
Click the eye icon in the toolbar to preview the email before sending.
A note with the due date will be added to the candidate’s Timeline. The candidate will have until the deadline expires to submit their assessment. To make adjustments to the deadline click on the Timeline entry to edit it.
By default, the deadline is based on the sender's timezone. If the sender is in the UK the deadline will expire on the given day at 11:59 PM, UK time.
Important: If the deadline passes without the candidate submitting a response you can send the assessment invitation to them again. Candidates are notified automatically by email when there is 1 day remaining to meet the deadline.
When the candidate completes an assessment and the results are returned you will:
- Receive an email notification with a link to view the interview on the candidate’s Timeline
- View how the candidate scored on the timeline as well as a detailed page that elaborates more on the candidate’s results.
For more insights check the Assessments report.