After adding a set of assessments to a pipeline stage, send an assessment invitation to candidates in that stage manually or use our automated actions feature to trigger an invitation when a user moves a candidate to a stage that contains a Workable Assessment test.
Sending assessment requests
- Assessment link: Required. This is what candidates click on to go to your landing page and start the assessment(s). After adding it to the email, click on the green placeholder to change the text that will appear. By default, the linked text will be "assessment link".
- Assessment info: Optional. This shows the assessments you have set up for that stage that will automatically be selected to be included in the invitation. You can disable specific tests if necessary (for example, if the candidate completed 2 of the tests and you wish to resend only the third test). The candidate will see the names of the selected assessments and the expected duration needed to complete them.
- Due date: Optional. This shows the due date and time. The due date is set automatically based on the assessment setup, but you can click the placeholder to change the due date for the specific candidate you're contacting. Candidates will see the due date on the landing page regardless of its inclusion in the email.
Click the eye icon in the toolbar to preview the email before sending it.
A note with the due date will be added to the candidate’s Timeline. The candidate will have until the due date expires to submit their assessment.
By default, the due date is based on the sender's timezone. If the sender is in the UK the due date will expire on the given day at 11:59 PM, UK time.
Important: If the due date passes without the candidate submitting a response you can send the assessment invitation to them again. Candidates are notified automatically by email when there is 1 day remaining to meet the due date.
Receiving and analyzing results
When the candidate completes an assessment, and the results are returned, you will:
- Receive an email notification with a link to view the assessment test results on the candidate’s Timeline.
- View how the candidate scored on the timeline and a detailed page that elaborates more on the candidate’s results. You can check the below articles when analyzing results:
For more insights, check the Assessments report.