You must be a Super Admin in Workable to enable integrations.
Connect your accounts and use your prepaid IrishJobs job credits to post jobs directly via Workable. Only one Workable user needs to perform this process one time to enable the integration for all users.
To get started, log in to your Workable account:
- Click your profile icon in the upper and navigate to Integrations
- Click on IrishJobs in the list of Job Boards integrations.
- Fill out the IrishJobs XML Username field. You will need to get it from your IrishJobs account
- Enter your IrishJobs password to verify your account
- Select the Job posting duration. Note that this must be the same as the duration of your purchased ad
- In IrishJobs, disable the ‘Apply’ link/button for your job post in order to receive applicants in Workable
- Click Update Settings in Workable to complete the integration
That's it! Your accounts will now be connected.
Posting your jobs to IrishJobs from Workable
To post to IrishJobs, navigate to the Find Candidates tab for a relevant job and click on Premium Job Boards. IrishJobs will appear among the available options. Select "Use recruiter account" on it to confirm that you want to use a job slot for that job
Once published, you can edit your job’s details by clicking the cogwheel button on the card and add further details or edit the available information to target your job more effectively for this board.