Connect your accounts and use your prepaid Monster job credits to post jobs directly via Workable. Only one Workable user needs to perform this process one time to enable the integration for all users.
To get started, sign in to Workable:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Integrations
- Locate Monster in the list of Job board integrations and click on it
- Get your Monster XML Username from your Monster account and copy it into the ‘Monster XML Username’ field in the Workable Integrations page
- Add your Monster account password, to verify your account
- Select your "Inventory type" to be the same as the duration of the ad purchased from Monster
- Select whether you’d like your details to be shared on your Monster ad; your details (name, email address, position in the company) are kept private by default, but if you prefer to share them set the relevant switch to "On"
- Click Update Settings to complete the integration
That's it! Your accounts will now be connected.
Posting your jobs to Monster from Workable
Click on the Find Candidates button on the jobs dashboard, select Premium Job Boards, locate Monster and choose Use recruiter account on it to confirm that you want to use a job slot for that job.
Alternatively, you can choose to buy a posting directly from Workable. Just click to add it to your cart and continue through the checkout process.
Once published, you can edit your job’s details by clicking the cogwheel button on the card and add further details or edit the available information to target your job more effectively for this board.