Connect your accounts and use your prepaid CareerBuilder job credits to post jobs directly via Workable. Only one Workable user needs to perform this process one time to enable the integration for all users.
Setting up the integration
To set up the integration, start by logging in to your Workable account as a Super Admin:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right corner, click on 'Settings' and navigate to Integrations
- Locate CareerBuilder in the list of Job board integrations and click on it
- Enter your CareerBuilder Vendor ID as obtained by your CareerBuilder account representative
- (Optional) If CareerBuilder has provided you with a Company Profile Name you can enter it in the respective field to display a company logo. Note: If you haven't received a company profile name, the field should be left blank.
- Click Update Settings
That's it! Your accounts will now be connected. A green dot will appear next to CareerBuilder to indicate that the connection is complete.
Posting a job to CareerBuilder from Workable
- Click on the Find Candidates button on the jobs dashboard
- Select Premium Job Boards and locate CareerBuilder
- Choose Use recruiter account on it to confirm that you want to use a job slot for that job
Alternatively, you can choose to buy a CareerBuilder posting directly from Workable. Just click to add it to your cart and continue through the checkout process.
Once published, you can edit your job’s details by clicking the cogwheel button. Add further details or edit the available information to target your job more effectively for this board.
Below are a few job posting tips to maximize visibility while posting on CareerBuilder:
- Careerbuilder ranks opportunities via relevancy by default.
- Job title: Keep job titles conventional and include the level of experience e.g. “Entry Level” if it requires no experience. It's recommended to do research for job title top trends in CareerBuilder and utilize that to phrase similar opportunities.
- Keywords: Repeat relevant keywords about 5-6 times through the job description for a better ranking.
- Salary: It's highly recommended to display salary because it is a popular candidate filter in CareerBuilder. Without that, you will probably lose substantial visibility.