Workable can integrate directly with your LinkedIn Recruiter account. This creates a seamless workflow between the two platforms. After setting up the integration you’ll be able to:
- Post jobs via LinkedIn Recruiter directly from Workable
- Connect those jobs to your company page on LinkedIn
Note: This integration is not available for Recruiter Lite accounts.
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up integrations.
To integrate your accounts, start by authorizing Workable as your default job posting partner on LinkedIn. To do this, sign in to your recruiter account.
- Click More and then select Admin Settings
- Under Jobs, select Job posting partner and click the arrow next to x authorized:
- Select Authorize new partner, select Workable in the Job posting partner list, the job poster details and click Done.
Next, sign in to your Workable account:
- Click your user icon in the upper right and select Integrations
- Locate the LinkedIn section and click to expand the settings
- If you’ve never connected your personal LinkedIn account to Workable you’ll be prompted to “Connect My LinkedIn Account”. Otherwise, you will be able to provide the Company ID in the field. You can refer to our help article with instructions on how to locate your Company ID:
- Return to your Recruiter account on LinkedIn and access Admin settings page to locate your Contract ID. To the left of the grey panel across the top section of the page you’ll see your company’s name and your ID number. Copy the Contract ID to clipboard:
- Go back to Workable's LinkedIn integration set up page, and paste the Contract ID to the corresponding field
- Click Update Settings on the LinkedIn Integrations page.
That's it, the LinkedIn Recruiter integration will be now complete! In the Find Candidates tab of the job editor, under the Premium Job Board options, you'll be able to post using your Recruiter account.
You can also turn on Poster Details from this section. This will include your name, job title and location next to the job ad on LinkedIn. By default, poster details are not published with job ads. If you switch on this option, you’ll need to provide an email address and job title.
After making any changes to this section, make sure you save changes before you leave the page.