Facing issues setting up or sponsoring a job via your Recruiter account? Check our troubleshooting guide.
Workable can integrate directly with your LinkedIn Recruiter account. After setting up the integration you’ll be able to:
- Sponsor your jobs through Workable by using your LinkedIn Recruiter job slots
- Connect those jobs to your company page on LinkedIn
- Manage your jobs directly in your LinkedIn Recruiter account
- Only full Recruiter products are compatible with the integration which include Recruiter Professional Services - RPS (for staffing firms) and Recruiter Corporate (for corporate companies). This is not available for Recruiter Lite accounts.
- Job posts are supported with certain limitations. Please contact your Linkedin account manager/representative for more information.
Integrate accounts by adding your LinkedIn Company ID and Contract ID to Workable.
Setting up the integration
In your Workable account as a Super Admin:
- Click your user icon in the upper right and go to Settings > Integrations
- Locate the LinkedIn section and click to expand the settings
- Enter your Company ID (if you haven't already). Refer to our help article with instructions on how to locate your Company ID
Next, click Enter Contract ID and follow the steps in the onboarding widget that opens:
- Click Sign in (if not already logged in) and enter your LinkedIn credentials. Note: Only contract seatholders that have Dashboard Manager Admin or Recruiter Admin privileges can log in to the job posting widget.
- If you have a recruiter seat on multiple LinkedIn contracts, select which one you would like to connect to Workable and click Continue. If you only have a seat on one LinkedIn contract, you will just skip this page.
- Next, select the default job poster to display with your jobs; only active seat holders will be available for selection. Once ready click Confirm.
That's it, premium job posting via your LinkedIn Recruiter account is now enabled! If there is a need to edit the contract or job poster just click Edit under the LinkedIn Contract ID section and complete the steps again.
You can also turn on to show Poster Details next to the job ad on LinkedIn. By default, poster details are not published with job ads. If you switch on this option, we will use the default poster's details unless you specify another job poster when posting the job (under LinkedIn additional settings - see next section).
After making any changes, make sure you Update settings before you leave the page.
Using the integration
You will now be able to sponsor any of your Workable jobs by using your LinkedIn Recruiter job slots. Follow these steps:
- On the main dashboard in Workable, click the Find Candidates button for the job/s of your choice. For multiple jobs, you could either run the process for each one separately or consider LinkedIn's Job Wrapping service.
- Click on Premium Job Boards
- Locate LinkedIn and click 'Use Recruiter account'. After a couple of minutes, the LinkedIn panel will turn green and the job will remain sponsored for 30 days. The expiration date will be mentioned in the panel and Super admins in the hiring team will be notified via email when it gets expired.
To view the posting click the arrow icon next to the candidate count. To edit additional settings (employment status, poster details) of your LinkedIn posting click the cog icon that will be shown at the top right corner of the LinkedIn tile.
Here you can also decide whether or not to show Poster Details for this post. If you switch on this option, we will display the default poster's details unless you enter another poster email. Please enter an email address associated with a valid contract seat holder. Note that this setting works on a job basis and won't impact other jobs you sponsor in the future.
To unpublish your job earlier, click 'Unpublish' and the specific LinkedIn job slot will be released.
Editing posts via LinkedIn Recruiter
Sponsored jobs through Workable can be edited directly on LinkedIn. Fields that can be modified:
How would you like to receive your applicants
Show your profile on the job post
To edit the job with LinkedIn Recruiter, follow the below steps
Navigate to Jobs at the top of the Recruiter homepage and click View all jobs
Click the action button to the right of the job title
Click Edit Job
With LinkedIn's Job Wrapping service, you can use the auto-tag feature to classify your LinkedIn jobs as either remote, hybrid, or onsite based on the job title text, job description text, job location text, company information, industry, etc.
This setting is turned ON by default. To prevent this from happening, Recruiter admins can turn off the feature from the Product Settings page > Job Posting > Auto-tag jobs path.
For more information, you may also check the related LinkedIn support article.