Workable can integrate directly with your LinkedIn Recruiter account. After setting up the integration you’ll be able to:
- Use LinkedIn Recruiter job slots when publishing jobs via Workable
- Connect those jobs to your company page on LinkedIn
This integration is not available for Recruiter Lite accounts.
Integrate accounts by adding a LinkedIn Company ID and Contract ID to Workable, then add Workable as a job posting partner in Recruiter. While adding the IDs is a one-time setup for all users, we recommend that other Recruiter users who will post through Workable also take steps to:
- Connect their LinkedIn account under the "Your profile" settings in Workable
- Confirm Workable as a job posting partner in Recruiter via the steps below
Setting up the integration
Start by signing in to your Workable account:
- Click your user icon in the upper right and go to Settings > Integrations
- Locate the LinkedIn section and click to expand the settings
- Check that you've added your Company ID. Refer to our help article with instructions on how to locate your Company ID
Next, locate your Contract ID in LinkedIn Recruiter:
- Access the Manage Users page
- Locate your Contract ID to the left of the grey panel across the top section of the page. You’ll see your company’s name and the Contract ID
- Paste the ID into the Contract ID field in Workable's Settings > Integrations page and click Update Settings
Finally, authorize Workable as a job posting partner in Recruiter:
- In LinkedIn Recruiter, go to More, then Admin Settings
- Click the Jobs tab and then Job posting partner
- Click Authorize new partner
- Select Workable from the menu and specify a default job poster
- Save the change
That's it, the LinkedIn Recruiter integration will be now complete! In the Find Candidates tab of the job editor, under the Premium Job Board options, you'll be able to post using your Recruiter account.
You can also turn on Poster Details from this section. This will include your name, job title and location next to the job ad on LinkedIn. By default, poster details are not published with job ads. If you switch on this option, you’ll need to provide an email address and job title.
After making any changes to this section, make sure you save changes before you leave the page.