Key info: Candidate responses to the EEO/OFCCP applicant survey
Data filter: Includes data based on the date the candidates submitted their application
Update frequency: Every 6 hours
To access the report, click in the navigation bar to visit the Report center.
Use the drop-down options to filter the report and specify the desired timeframe. The data is displayed in tabular form. For each segment, from left to right, the icons show:
- The number of applications
- The number of candidates moved forward
- The number of candidates disqualified
- The number of candidates hired
Exporting the EEO/OFCCP report
- Click on 'Export data' to download a quantified version of the results of the EEO/OFCCP survey.
- Admin users only can export the results per candidate by clicking the "Export data per candidate to CSV" button in the upper right:
Once you click the button, the report will be scheduled and sent to your email shortly. You can find a sample of the export below in the attached file.
The exported report contains detailed information with the name of the candidate, their email, the position they applied for, application date, gender, race, disability and Veteran status (if provided by the candidate), disqualification reason and the disqualification date if the candidate has been disqualified.
Note: Veteran and disability status applies only to federal contractors if you have enabled the 'OFCCP section in survey' under the Compliance page.