For custom 'Yes/No' questions on the application form, you can choose to automatically disqualify candidates who answer "No". The most common use cases:
- Auto-reject candidates which do not meet specific criteria/experience/qualifications
- Auto-reject applications outside of your region (e.g. question "Are you based in the UK?")
Note: You can enable multiple knock-out questions at the same time. The candidates will be disqualified if the answer is "No" for at least one of the questions.
When a candidate answers with "No":
- they will still receive an application confirmation email
- they are added to your Workable account under the Disqualified tab in the Applied stage
- the candidate does not know that they have been disqualified
- an X will appear next to the question/s displaying that this was the reason for the auto-disqualification
Contacting disqualified candidates
Email disqualified candidates when you're ready to let them know that you won't be proceeding with them. Better yet, use automated actions making sure you enable the setting to include disqualified candidates by application answers when you select the stage.
You can revert disqualified candidates to be qualified if necessary.