Deleting a job will completely remove the job and all candidates, as well as any requisitions associated with it. The data deleted include the candidate's personal information and comments made by the hiring team. Before you start the process, make sure this is what you want to do. If in doubt, we suggest archiving the position, which provides more flexibility for the future.
There are different reasons for deleting a job. For example, because you know that you will never be hiring for a similar role or because you need to comply with data protection laws like the GDPR.
Note: If you delete a job that has GDPR features (or candidates' right to erasure) enabled, then the deleted data, which includes all candidate information, will be irrecoverable.
Removing a job
If a job is active (not archived):
- On the main dashboard, click Edit job under the three dots menu to the job's right.
- Locate the Archive button at the bottom of the job description editor and click the dropdown arrow.
- You'll find an option to delete the job.
If a job has been archived:
- Locate it in the list of archived jobs at the bottom of the main dashboard.
- Hover over it and click the option to delete it.
Important: When a job is deleted, the associated requisition is also deleted. Requisitions are hard deleted from our system, so they will be irrecoverable.
Restoring a job
It is not possible to restore a job that has been deleted.In any case, we suggest contacting our Support team to discuss your request further.