Workable takes information security seriously. We do this to protect your organization and the information of every candidate applying to work with you.
Our platform is robust and secure - however large or small your candidate database, we’ve got the controls in place to securely manage your most valuable asset: Your candidates’ confidential data.
We thoroughly follow industry standards and our own best practices. Workable is ISO 27001:2013 certified, ISO 27017:2015 certified and SOC 2 type 1 certified, which means we meet the highest worldwide security standards. We aim to be as clear and open as we can about the security measures we take.
Workable is a GDPR-compliant partner. Companies collecting and processing EU data can manage and maintain GDPR compliance using our tools and features.
- Your data is encrypted in transit using security best practices
- Your data is safe as we provide disaster recovery and incident management and response
- In addition to the security components provided by our top-level cloud providers (Google and AWS), we maintain dedicated web application firewall and provides an additional level of security with single sign-on (SSO)
- We maintain extensive security logs which are analyzed for security events and abnormalities
- We invest in technical security assessments performed by 3rd-party audit experts
- We hold internal red teaming activities
- Our employees are continuously trained on privacy and security matters
Find more details on Workable's security practices.