Update your email address via the Your profile section of Workable. Click your profile icon in the upper right and then select "Your profile".
At the bottom of the page, locate the 'Credentials' section and follow the steps below:
- Enter your new email address in the field
- Confirm your identity by entering your password
- A confirmation email will be sent to the new address. Follow the instructions in this email to complete the update (Workable will continue to use your original email address until this is done).
Updating your email will modify your login details as well as the email address used for any email notifications.
In case the email field is greyed out for you or you are unable to change your email it may be one of the following:
- If you have connected your Google account in the past, you will need to disconnect it first by clicking disconnect on your right (under connected apps)
- If you have at least one membership in an account with Single Sign-on (SSO) login enabled, you cannot update your email address because it is managed by your company account
- If you are receiving an "email already taken" error, contact Support to take care of this