- How can I create a self-scheduled link on behalf of another member?
- This is possible as long as the person you want to send the link from has connected their Google or Outlook calendar. Just remove yourself from the interviewers' list and add the other member from the dropdown list.
- You can also pick another coworker as the organizer of the event so that your calendar is not blocked.
- Can I change the event organizer to another hiring member?
By default, the person scheduling the event will be set as the organizer but you can add another hiring member if needed (e.g. when you schedule interviews on behalf of your colleagues). To do so:
- Locate the meeting organizer field at the bottom of the event window
- Click the arrow icon and select the member you want as the organizer. This person can edit the event, add attendees, etc.
Important: Only hiring team members who have connected their calendars are eligible to be organizers. Changing the organizer is available only during the event creation (not later when editing).
- How can I add multiple interviewers for self-scheduling?
While viewing a candidate profile it's possible to add multiple interviewers for self-scheduling when:
- You send self-scheduling links manually
- You use an email template and edit the self-schedule link before you send it
Note: It is not possible to include multiple interviewers when creating a self-schedule email template in Settings or via automated actions.
Add multiple interviewers to a self-scheduled event as shown below:
- Click on the Interviewers field
- Tick/untick interviewers accordingly. Coworkers must have connected their Google or Outlook calendar to be selectable as interviewers or organizers.
The candidate can select one time that aligns with all interviewers. Workable looks at the days of the week and the daily time frame set for each invited user under their preferences settings and defines the common availability for all. If the member creating the request is one of the interviewers, they can view and edit their own personal availability.
If there is no common availability, then the self-schedule link cannot be sent. In this case you will be prompted to either modify interviewers or notify them to change their schedule.
- Why can't I add an interviewer to a self-schedule link?
- Your coworkers must have connected their Google or Outlook calendar so that Workable has access to their available interview time slots based on their calendar availability. Advise them to connect their calendar and once they do their names will appear under the dropdown list and will be selectable as interviewers or organizers.
- Can I set a buffer between interviews?
- When utilizing our self-scheduling option, you may want to set a buffer between interviews so they are not back to back without a break. To set your default event buffer navigate to Settings > Your preferences. Learn more about buffers here.
- Why are communication templates with self-schedule links not appearing for specific members?
- Anyone involved with self-scheduling must have connected their Google or Outlook calendar so that they have access to communication templates that include self-schedule links.
- Why is my name not appearing under "user" when setting up a self-schedule automation?
- In order to be the sender of a self-schedule automation you must have connected your Google or Outlook calendar. Once you do that your name will appear under the user dropdown.
- Can candidates reschedule self-scheduled events?
- To reschedule, candidates cannot use the same link. Instead, you must cancel the booked event and send a new updated self-schedule link to them.
- Can I edit a self-schedule link that has been sent to the candidate?
- Once you have sent the self-schedule link to the candidate, you won't be able to edit it. So, it's important to double-check the link before sending it. In case there's an issue with the original link, you'll need to send a new email with an updated self-schedule link.