- How can I create a self-scheduled link on behalf of another member?
- This is possible as long as the person you want to send the link from has connected their Google or Outlook calendar. Just remove yourself from the interviewers' list and add the other member from the dropdown list.
- You can also pick another coworker as the organizer of the event so that your calendar is not blocked.
- How can I add multiple interviewers for self-scheduling?
While viewing a candidate profile it's possible to add multiple interviewers for self-scheduling when:
- You send self-scheduling links manually
- You use an email template and edit the self-schedule link before you send it
Note: It is not possible to include multiple interviewers when creating a self-schedule email template in Settings or via automated actions.
Add multiple interviewers to a self-scheduled event as shown below:
- Click on the Interviewers field
- Tick/untick interviewers accordingly. Coworkers must have connected their Google or Outlook calendar to be selectable as interviewers or organizers.
The candidate will be able to select one time that aligns with all interviewers. Workable looks at the days of the week and the daily time frame that has been set for each invited user under their preferences settings and defines the common availability for all. If the member creating the request is one of the interviewers they can view and edit their own personal availability.
If there is no common availability then the self-schedule link cannot be sent.
- Why can't I add an interviewer to a self-schedule link?
- Your coworkers must have connected their Google or Outlook calendar so that Workable has access to their available interview time slots based on their calendar availability. Advise them to connect their calendar and once they do their names will appear under the dropdown list and will be selectable as interviewers or organizers.
- Can I set a buffer between interviews?
- When utilizing our self-scheduling option, you may want to set a buffer or gap between interviews so they are not back to back without a break. You can do this by extending the event duration (e.g., from 30 to 45 minutes) so that there is a small gap at the end that works as a break for you.
- Why are communication templates with self-schedule links not appearing for specific members?
- Anyone involved with self-scheduling must have connected their Google or Outlook calendar so that they have access to communication templates that include self-schedule links.
- Why is my name not appearing under "user" when setting up a self-schedule automation?
- In order to be the sender of a self-schedule automation you must have connected your Google or Outlook calendar. Once you do that your name will appear under the user dropdown.
- Can candidates reschedule self-scheduled events?
- To reschedule, candidates cannot use the same link. Instead, you must cancel the booked event and send a new updated self-schedule link to them.