Best for: Online programming and coding interviews
Features: Generate interview links and send them to candidates
Support: Website, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-650-461-4192
HackerEarth FaceCode is an online coding interview platform that lets you easily set up, invite and conduct coding interviews on a collaborative, real-time code editor that automates your interview summaries. FaceCode provides an IDE with 40+ programming language support and has a state-of-the-art interface with fully automated reporting.
When you connect FaceCode and Workable you can generate interview links with a click of a button and share them with the candidates and interviewers.
Setting up the integration
If you are already using HackerEarth assessments with Workable you will just need to copy and paste your API key from your existing HackerEarth integration and move directly to step 2.
1. In your HackerEarth account
- Sign in to HackerEarth and navigate to Settings (you will need to be an admin user)
- In the Personal section, click Integrations
- Locate Workable in the list, generate and copy the Workable API key
2. In your Workable account
- Click your profile icon in the upper right, click on Settings and navigate to Integrations
- Locate HackEarth FaceCode in the list of video interview providers integrations and click on it
- Paste the API key in the field
- Click Update Settings
- On the same page, locate the Access Token section, generate a token (if you are not using one already) and copy it
- Locate your account subdomain and copy it as well; it is the first part of the URL you see when signed in to Workable
3. In your HackerEarth account
- Go back to the HackerEarth integrations page and paste both values (access token, account subdomain) into the relevant fields
- Click Save to complete the process
That's it! The connection will be complete and you'll be able to start creating and sending interview links.
Using the integration
To start using the integration, you will need to add a video interview for a job and stage in the Workflow step of the job editor. When a candidate reaches a stage with a video interview, a new icon will appear in the toolbar across the top of the candidate’s profile.
- Click the play button and then Send Video Interview
- Reload your page and you will see a new comment added in the candidate profile containing the interview link with further instructions on how to send it
- Copy the link into the description when you schedule your event with the candidate and interviewers (you can invite up to 5) and clarify that this is the link they should use to join the interview