Best for: Evaluating and ranking candidates based on AI analysis
Features: Import Workable jobs and receive analysis results back in Workable
Whaii provides people analytics tools based on AI and linguistic analysis enabling objective and bias-free insights into candidates. Whaii Match instantly analyzes and ranks all your candidates, detailing personality, values, culture and skills. It lowers your time-to-fill and your screening rate becomes closer to 100%.
When you integrate Workable with Whaii Match you'll be able to import Workable jobs and receive the analysis results directly in Workable on candidate profiles.
Setting up the integration
In your Workable account:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and click on Settings > Integrations
- Locate Whaii Match in the list of Other integrations and click on it
- Generate your partner token and click Copy to clipboard
Now, head to your Whaii account to continue the activation process. To sign up for Whaii Match, visit https://match.whaii.com/signup. Enter your details and click Sign up.
Note: The email address should be the one associated with your Workable account.
In your Whaii Match account:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and then select Integrations
- Choose Workable on the dropdown and then select Add
- Next, select Partner token on the dropdown and paste the token you copied previously
- Enter your Workable subdomain. The subdomain is the name of your account in the URL, ending with workable.com. This can be also verified from your Company Profile.
- Last, enter the email address used in Workable and click Submit
Using the integration
Import jobs into Whaii Match
- Navigate to the My Jobs homepage
- Click on the Import jobs from Workable. Here you can select all or individual jobs and jobs under a specific job state (published, archived).
- Finally, click on Import selected jobs
Configure your ideal candidate profile
Click on the relevant job from the list of all jobs. Follow the horizontal process from left to right.
The wizard steps are the following:
- Configure Personality
- Configure Values
- Configure Culture
- Configure Skills
- Configure Digital Coffee Meeting (DCM)
There are cases in which a resume does not have enough text for Whaii Match to either complete analysis or recommend more text for a stronger analysis. In these cases, they suggest you send a Digital Coffee Meeting (DCM); an email that consists of a link to answer three or more reflective questions.
- To begin, toggle on the DCM setting
- Select who you wish to send the DCM. If you set this up only for candidates with too little text, then the DCM should be triggered automatically, and a set of questions that have been created will be emailed to the candidate.
- Next, create and customize the questions candidates should receive
- When you are done with the customization click Confirm to save your changes
Trigger manual analysis
Now it's time to select and analyze the candidates.
- Click Select Candidates and choose the candidate(s) you would like to run the analysis for.
- Once you are done with your selection click Analyze All or Analyze Selected.
Note: It's best practice to analyze all candidates against a consistent dataset.
Enable automatic analysis
If you wish to automatically analyze all jobs and candidates within Workable at the stages you choose, turn on the automatic analysis feature. To turn this on:
- Select the Profile Menu in the top right corner and then select Stages
- Toggle on the stages at which you would like your candidates to be automatically analyzed
Note: this will apply to candidates who were moved to or uploaded at the selected stages
Accessing the analysis report
When the analysis is complete and the report is available, the report link is displayed at the candidate timeline and it can be accessed by clicking on it.
If there is not enough data to analyze the candidate, you will see the message “Not enough text for analysis. Please invite candidates to a Digital Coffee Meeting in order to generate a Candidate Report". In this case, check the DCM process as explained above.
Candidate Report example:
Check this video for a detailed onboarding of all Whaii Match features.