Search for candidates by name or keywords from their resume and profile. Tap the search bar at the top of the app to start.
Searches can be filtered to narrow down the results. Tap Filters to see options.
- Choose which candidates you wish to see: All, New, Unread, Recently viewed
- Job: Select multiple jobs if necessary or the talent pool. You must be on the hiring team for a job to see its candidates.
- Pipeline stage: Select multiple stages if necessary.
- Consideration status: Choose if you want to filter for qualified or disqualified candidates.
- Tags: Select multiple tags if necessary. You can choose to see results with All or None of the added tags.
- Candidate location: Candidate locations are based on several factors like address information from their resume or location details from their internet provider. Search multiple locations and regions, for example, a search for "Boston, Massachusetts" would yield candidates located in that city. A search for "United States" would yield candidates located anywhere in the US.
- Creation date: Choose the timeframe in which candidates must have applied or been uploaded. If necessary, you have the option to specify custom dates as well.
If a candidate is in consideration for multiple jobs, their search result will show the most recent job they've applied to. Other jobs they've been considered for will also be listed and the candidate can also be found by searching within each of those specific jobs.