Test Partnership provides a range of valid, reliable, and engaging psychometric tests. Quickly and accurately measure the essential psychological traits which underpin performance at work. Their offering includes ability tests, personality questionnaires, situational judgement tests, skills tests, and gamified assessments.
When Workable and Test Partnership are integrated you can send tests right from a candidate's Workable profile and receive results back on the candidate's Workable timeline.
Setting up the integration
Follow these steps:
- Send an email to email@example.com requesting your "API key"
- When you receive the API key, sign in to Workable
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Locate and click on Test Partnership in the list of integrations
- Paste the API key and click Update Settings
Your accounts will now be connected. If you do not have any "Projects" in Test Partnership, you must create at least one. Projects are like groups of assessments that will be sent to candidates.
- Log in to Test Partnership
- Go to Projects > List
- Create a Project
When you want to add a test to a Workable job:
- Edit the job
- Go to the Workflow tab
- Pick the stage and choose to add an assessment
- Select a Test Partnership Project in the menu
The option to send the test will appear on candidate profiles within the stage you selected.